LEER Group € TAG€ dba Pace Edward
Location: C entralia, WA
Pace-Edwards by LEER® is the premium brand for assured quality, function, and innovative designs that work! The industry leader in Retractable Tonneau Covers for more than 30 years. Driven by an ever-changing truck market we€ re always looking for the next great innovation to meet our customer€ s needs. Pace-Edwards by LEER® offers an extensive line of the highest quality product available in the market today and are looking to expand our company through the development of new products and the growth and improvement of current product lines.
Overall Responsibilities: Provide project delivery and product accountability in executing new product development ideas that will become reality. The area of focus will be involved in developing the next generation of truck bed cover solutions, truck bed systems, truck/vehicle accessories, along with mechanical/electrical part assemblies and/or significantly enhancing existing products for the automotive aftermarket industry. This role requires a self-starter with a hands-on approach and the ability to work unaided making significant independent decisions building something new and exciting. Ability to liaison with Corporate Engineering, Product Management, and Manufacturing Operations, as well as absorb and enhance Pace Edwards by LEER® brand DNA in manufacturing and design, to protect the brand, deliver high quality and well-engineered products, and communicate in multiple locations will be critical.
- Develop and maintain product specifications such as: CAD part models, assemblies, drawings, bills of material, material specifications, performance/test plans and quality specifications.
- Identify, execute, and sustain continuous improvement projects using lean principals to improve on time delivery, reduce costs and inventory.
- Organize project needs and goals into clearly defined deliverables, activities, and action items, with specific emphasis on quality, cost, and delivery schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement cost reduction, VAVE, opportunities for new and Modified product concepts from design through production launch to maximize product value and competitiveness.
- Demonstrate quality tools usage in product design and development € such as dMFEAs, pFMEAs, design reviews, DVP&Rs, DFA/DFM, 8-D analysis and problem solving, product launch engagement.
- Perform first article and non-conforming material inspection, root cause analysis and recommend disposition.
- Generate product prototypes and perform product testing for internal evaluation as well as for customer feedback.
- Work with the plants to establish manufacturing procedures from first production run (launch) including analysis of dimensions, fit, function, and performance as well as identifying technical issues.
- Some Travel may be required to support installations and on-site evaluations.
- Identify/evaluate, in conjunction with sale & marketing and upper management, imaginative or creative solutions that address unmet needs that can improve the competitive position of the company.
- Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial engineering
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment while balancing competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines.
- Self-Motivated with Attention to Detail and ability to be € Hands On€ with product development and problem solving.
- Must work well with customers and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills in challenging situations, both internally and externally.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability.
- At times, work may require willingness to work a flexible schedule. Some Travel will be required.
Monday€ Thursday 10 hours 6:00am to 4:30pm
We offer competitive salary and benefits including Health insurance, Dental, Vision, paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time and 401k plan. I ndividuals with the above qualifications are encouraged to visit www.pace-edwards.com .
WHY WORK AT LEER GROUP
Tag offer top competitive rate of pay
- Year around employment € No Shut down in July!
- We have 10 paid holidays. € No Waiting Period
- TAG pays all their Full Time team members to have Life Insurance, AD&D coverage, Long Term and Short Term Disability. In addition to the Life and Disability benefits, TAG offers very competitive Health, Dental and Vision plans to all employees.
- TAG also has a great 401(k) plan that includes a 3% match of the 1st 5% you contribute. If 5% of you income is $30, Tag contributes another $18 to your plan! It€ s a great way to save for the future. (.60 per $1.00 Contributed)
- TAG rewards it employees with t-shirts, sweatshirts, luncheons€¦. When we meet our goals.
- Stable € LONG TERM business in Indiana, Pennsylvania, Washington, Oregon and California.
- Cross training, become a more rounded employee
- Mentors to help your along the way.
Web Reference : AJF/402547100-11
Posted Date : Tue, 02 Aug 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Leer Group. Please note Top USA JobSearch is not responsible for the application process on any external website.